goods in Nigeria.The following job vacancies are available for recruitment in Lagos, Nigeria
1.) Plant Manager
- Candidates must be a graduate of Electrical Engineering with a minimum experience of 10-15 years in a reputable manufacturing outfit
- Ability to work without supervision and the candidate must be resourceful by nature
- Male candidates is preferable
2.) Maintenance Manager
- Candidate must be a graduate of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering High rise structures.
- He must be conversant with swimming pool, borehole water treatment, pump maintenance, Gym equipment, air conditions etc
3.) Industrial Secretary
- The candidate must be computer literate
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft word and excel with ability to access internet for business relationship across the globe
- Minimum experience of 7-10 years is required (male preferable)
- The candidate must be a graduate of over 10-15 years in the field of science and Technology and must have worked as a Production Manager in the manufacturing of either of the following : Plastic, Chairs, Brief Cases, Diapers and Sanitary pads for not less than 10-15years
- The candidate must be self-reliant
5.) Technical Engineer II
- The candidates must be a graduate of Engineering with specialization in metal furniture fabrication and designs with over 5-10 years working experience in a reputable furniture company.
- Ability to design and fabricate desirable
6.) Human Resource Manager
- The candidates must be a graduate of Personnel Management with minimum experience of 10-15years in a reputable organization
- Ability to work in a company with large number of staff is essential
7.) Technical / Mechanical Engineer I
- The candidate must be a graduate of mechanical Engineering with specialization in welding and fabrication with 5-10 years work experience in a reputable construction company.
- Ability to design, fabricate and supervise the construction of a new factory is very essential
8.) Quantity Surveyor
- The expected candidate must have HND or BSC in quantity surveying with over 10years experience.
- He must be able to work without supervision.
9.) Industrial PRO
- The candidate must be a graduate of Industrial Relations or Social Science with minimum of 5 - 10 years working experience in a reputable manaufacturing outfit.
- Ability to work without supervision and the candidate must be resourceful by nature.
- Male candidate is preferable.
How to apply
Applicants should forward their applications and resume to:
P.O. Box 50175,
Falomo Post Office, Ikoyi, Lagos
Application Deadline 26th June, 2012