Jobs at WorleyParsons

WorleyParsons has had a presence in Africa since the 1970's when Parsons E&C established their offices in Cairo, Egypt. Since that time the company has continued to spread across the continent and in 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Over the past five years, WorleyParsons has executed more than 100 projects in over 15 countries. In 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd.
Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
 Senior Process Engineer
Location: Lagos
Experience: 7 year(s)
Course of Study: Chemical Engineering
Required Grade: Not Specified
Job Specific Knowledge:

    Experience in the development of process flow diagrams, heat and mass balances and piping and instrument diagrams, and in sizing and specification of equipment including separators, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers and dehydration and sweetening units
    A good working knowledge of the codes and standards relating to the offshore oil and gas industry particularly the API recommended practices and ASME/ANSI pipe and pressure vessel codes
    Expert knowledge of Analysis, simulation, programming and design calculations, Application of knowledge to add value
    Understanding and implementation of engineering and design process Equipment design, specification and procurement activities
    Designs for constructability, commissioning, operations and maintenance, etc

Industry Specific Experience:
More than 7 years process engineering experience in design/operations support related to the oil & gas production and processing industries, with at least 4 years in conceptual, FEED and detailed design in the Oil & Gas Industry.

Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent
Chartered Engineer (IChemE, IEAust or equivalent) or Member of Appropriate Engineering Institution (or at least applying for membership)